FUNCTIONS OF A CUSTODIAN
A Custodian of a retirement benefit scheme shall:-
- Hold the funds, assets and investments of retirement benefits schemes in safe custody for members and beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Receive contributions made to the schemes.
- Notify the administrator and fund manager of the receipt of the contributions.
- Be responsible for collecting of dividends and income in relation to investments of the scheme.
- Be responsible for processing and transferring documents.
- Report to the Authority on matters relating to assets and investments of the scheme.