The Corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic is an unprecedented global health crisis with over 500,000 cases in almost 200 countries and territories.
Following the guidelines issued by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Uganda on COVID-19, the Authority has put in place the following measures to ensure business continuity while protecting the health and safety of our stakeholders:
- Our offices will remain open however, with skeleton staff to handle emergencies.
- Entry of guests into our offices is restricted to only critical and urgent interactions. Guests shall be attended to via telephone or email interactions.
- All our internal and external physical engagements with our stakeholders are cancelled with immediate effect. We shall continue to interact with our stakeholders using our online and social media platforms.
- For the safety of Retirement Benefits Scheme members, Service providers and other stakeholders, all scheduled Annual General Meeting AGMs should be postponed until the situation normalizes.
- Hardcopy correspondences will not be received during this period. Stakeholders are requested to send soft copies of their correspondences / statutory returns to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clients submitting complaints to the Authority or following up on already submitted complaints are requested to use our online complaints management system.
- For additional information, please contact us on 0417 304500 / 0200 513500 / 0312 324500 or email@example.com
We apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause and thank you for your continued cooperation. Let us stay safe and fight COVID-19 together.
Martin A. Nsubuga
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Issued on March 26, 2020