Following the guidelines issued by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Uganda on COVID 19, the Authority would like to notify the General Public as follows:
- Our offices will be open with shift staff from 26th May, 2020.
- Operating hours will be from 9:00am to 4:00pm from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
- Entry of guests to the offices is restricted to only critical and urgent interactions. Guests shall be attended to either on phone or via email.
- All guests are required to abide by all the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health including:
- Wearing a face mask at all times when visiting our offices.
- Washing your hands at the entrance and or/ use the sanitizer before accessing the Authority.
- Stakeholders are encouraged to use our online platforms to send correspondences otherwise send correspondences to our email address: email@example.com.
- Clients submitting complaints to the Authority or following up on already submitted complaints are requested to use our online complaints management system.
- For additional information, please contact us on 0417304500/ 0200513500/ 0312324500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other communication regarding statutory compliance remain as communicated on 21st April 2020.
We apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause and thank you for your continued cooperation. Let us stay safe and continue to fight Covid-19 together.
Martin A. Nsubuga
Chief Executive Officer
Issued on May 26, 2020